QSTAR® XL Hybrid LC/MS/MS System
The QSTAR® XL Hybrid LC/MS/MS System is a high-performance, hybrid quadrupole time-of-flight mass spectrometer designed for proteomics, drug discovery and development, metabolomics, and biomarker research.
• Enhanced ion optics provide the highest sensitivity and stability
• Unique pulsing/trapping capabilities and patented LINAC® collision cell technology enable you to scan precursor and product ions sensitively.
• Excellent mass accuracy ensures you obtain unequivocal molecular weight and high-quality structural information.
• Extended MS and MS/MS mass range (6,000 and 40,000 m/z) broadens the reach of your protein and peptide studies.
• oMALDIâ„¢ 2 ion source enables LC MALDI workflow for sensitive peptide-based and metabolite identification experiments.
• Comprehensive selection of interchangeable, application-specific ion sources--from atmospheric pressure ionization to MALDI--offers you optimal flexibility.