QCS Top Loading Mid Capacity Autoclaves
See all reviews
Member since 2007
University of Brighton
Read more »
"Customer service from priorclave is first class. I would recommend their equipment to anybody. After sales and service contracts also first class. "
Priorclave Top Loading autoclaves have a compact design for modern laboratories where space is at a premium.
The Priorclave QCS range of top loading autoclaves, available with 100 and 150 litre chamber capacities, has amongst its many design features simple easy loading of the media. These versatile autoclaves offer fast, reliable sterilisation and have a chamber size that will appeal to most laboratories, it is versatile enough to sterilise small and tall objects side-by-side in a single process.
The standard QCS models have a compact footprint which makes this range of top loading autoclaves ideal for locations where space is at a premium and high yield is required. Depending on application, Priorclaves are available with a choice of heating options - electric or direct steam heating.
QCS Top Loading Mid Capacity Autoclaves Features:
- Models with capacities from 100 to 200 litres
- Operation up to 140C - 2.5 Bar
- Large diameter chamber giving 20% more loading area than conventional models.
- Quickseal 2 single action door closure system
- Steam generated within the chamber (electrically heated models) - Direct steam heated models available
- Complete with thermocouple entry and test ports
- Forced air cooling as standard helping to reduce cycle times
- Automatic timed freesteaming as standard for improved air removal and sterilising performance
- Delayed start and media warming function as standard for ready to pour media at the start of the day
- A large selection of options and accessories is available to help to get the most from your Priorclave