QCapturePro 7™ Imaging Software
QCapture Pro 7 imaging software delivers an easy color and monochrome imaging workflow, from acquisition to file share.
It supports a powerful suite of more advanced routines. QCapture Pro 7 provides software control of all QImaging camera functions for preview, capture, and save, as well as for functions such as binning, region of interest, and live histogram optimization of dynamic range.
Enhanced user tools include direct export of data and tables to Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Additional features include image merging for color fluorescence imaging, dying, lens selection, calibration wizard, and measurements.
Newly Designed Features of QCapture Pro 7:
- Intuitive icon-driven image acquisition workflow
- Customizable interface with tabbed ribbon and repositionable windows
- Manage image workflow with the Multiple Document Interface (MDI) and docking views
- Quick access toolbar and explanation guides for functions
- Multiple and inverted Regions of Interests (ROI)
- Calibration Wizard tool for quick spatial calibration
- Export data to Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Improved Tools of QCapture Pro 7:
- Enhanced Auto Contrast
- Snap and Save
- Dynamic auto-range and best fit
- Background correction
Windows 7 32-bit & 64-bit Support.