QBC Autoread™ Plus centrifugal haematology system
Woodley Equipment Company Ltd
The QBC Autoread™ Plus is permanently calibrated during manufacture and a simple calibration check is run daily to verify satisfactory performance prior to testing patient samples. Liquid quality cont...read more
The QBC Autoread™ Plus is permanently calibrated during manufacture and a simple calibration check is run daily to verify satisfactory performance prior to testing patient samples. Liquid quality control material is available if additional performance monitoring is desired.
The analyser software features four test modes and one mode for various user-defined options and service checks. Age and sex-specific normal ranges can be selected for the printout prior to patient sample analysis.
- Optical Signature Analysis (OSA) automatically scans the QBC Tube 8 times, eliminating subjective interpretation
- Totally dry procedure needs no user maintenance: no pumps or tubes to clean, no circulating blood, and no user calibration
- Plug in software cartridges
- Ability to centrifuge 20 tubes at a time
- Accuracy and readability gives you the right answer straight away, enhancing your diagnosis.
- Sample safety contained at all times and expense saved.
- No inadvertent calibration errors.
- Integration into lab information system.
- QBC methodology is esay to learn and system enhancements require no service calls or down time!