See all reviews
Member since 2013
Umdnj-new Jersey Medical School
Read more »
"Autoclave is fairly easy to use and seems to be a good value for the money. We will be looking for an additional one in the near future due to a recent fire in which most of the equipment was destroyed."
Proven build quality and reliability plus a chamber with a taller profile than that found in most round chamber machines, gives the Q63 impressive load capacities ideally suited to sterilising larger bulky items - 20% more space than conventional machines.
Available in two standard sizes of 320 and 500 litres, the credentials of the Q63 range with its front loading design has made this mid-size capacity Priorclave one of Europe’s most sought-after autoclaves.
As with all Priorclave the assured build quality complies with international standards and incorporates advanced microprocessor technology to simplify programming as well as maintaining a watching brief to optimise the sterilisation process. All models are castor mounted for ease of positioning and are fitted with two non-tipping shelves. A range of stainless steel baskets, waste containers and loading trolleys are available to suit these autoclaves.
Q63 Front Loading Autoclaves Features:
- Models with capacities from 100 to 200 litres
- Operation up to 140C - 2.5 Bar
- Large diameter chamber giving 20% more loading area than conventional models.
- Quickseal 2 single action door closure system
- Steam generated within the chamber (electrically heated models) - Direct steam heated models available
- Complete with thermocouple entry and test ports
- Forced air cooling as standard helping to reduce cycle times
- Automatic timed freesteaming as standard for improved air removal and sterilising performance
- Delayed start and media warming function as standard for ready to pour media at the start of the day
- A large selection of options and accessories is available to help to get the most from your Priorclave
Application notes and news
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!