- Ease of use
- After sales service
- Value for money
Proven build quality and reliability plus a chamber with a taller profile than that found in most round chamber machines, gives the Q63 impressive load capacities ideally suited to sterilising larger bulky items - 20% more space than conventional machines.
Available in two standard sizes of 320 and 500 litres, the credentials of the Q63 range with its front loading design has made this mid-size capacity Priorclave one of Europe’s most sought-after autoclaves.
As with all Priorclave the assured build quality complies with international standards and incorporates advanced microprocessor technology to simplify programming as well as maintaining a watching brief to optimise the sterilisation process. All models are castor mounted for ease of positioning and are fitted with two non-tipping shelves. A range of stainless steel baskets, waste containers and loading trolleys are available to suit these autoclaves.
Q63 Front Loading Autoclaves Features:
- Models with capacities from 100 to 200 litres
- Operation up to 140C - 2.5 Bar
- Large diameter chamber giving 20% more loading area than conventional models.
- Quickseal 2 single action door closure system
- Steam generated within the chamber (electrically heated models) - Direct steam heated models available
- Complete with thermocouple entry and test ports
- Forced air cooling as standard helping to reduce cycle times
- Automatic timed freesteaming as standard for improved air removal and sterilising performance
- Delayed start and media warming function as standard for ready to pour media at the start of the day
- A large selection of options and accessories is available to help to get the most from your Priorclave
Application notes and news
See all reviews
Member since 2013
Umdnj-new Jersey Medical School
Read more »
"Autoclave is fairly easy to use and seems to be a good value for the money. We will be looking for an additional one in the near future due to a recent fire in which most of the equipment was destroyed."