- Ease of use
- After sales service
- Value for money
The award winning PURELAB flex is an adaptable single system for all your pure and ultrapure water needs.
This state-of-the-art system integrates in-hand monitoring and accurate pure water dispensing in one unique product. This makes general to highly specialised applications in chemistry and life sciences research and testing laboratories effortless.
The flexible hand-held dispenser has an easy-to-read digital display, which shows both volume and water purity (either resistivity or conductivity and Total Organic Carbon) giving users complete confidence in the water quality, allowing them to visibly monitor the water purity as they are dispensing.
The dispense handset has precise fingertip control (like a pipetter) and is intuitive to use, therefore minimal training is required – just key in the volume needed and simply press to dispense. The handset can also be easily programmed with pre-set volumes, which can be repeated with the single press of a button.
For maximum versatility, the PURELAB flex hand dispenser is height-adjustable and the dispense point can be easily positioned to accommodate virtually any size of container. Users will also appreciate the speed and ease of changing purification packs – reducing the time spent on routine maintenance.
The PURELAB flex is easily upgradeable to facilitate changes to laboratory design layouts and applications. Utilising the latest water purification technologies, the PURELAB flex can be configured with an integral purification pack and UV lamp to produce ultra-pure water (Type I polishing system), or the system can be readily adapted to produce a Type II/III dispense and monitoring system. User settings can even be customized via the web and uploaded via the integral USB port in seconds.
Most innovative new product at Aquatech China 2010
GIT Innovation Award (2nd place)
Instrument Business Outlook Silver Award
Application notes and news
- Optimizing ion exchange technology in laboratory water purification systems
- Purified Water for Mammalian and Bacterial Cell Culture
- Enhanced Electrophoresis Performance with Type I Ultrapure Water
- The Key to Sensitive, Reproducible Ion Chromatography - Type I Ultrapure Water
- Trace Analysis by Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy Relies on Type I Ultrapure Water
- ICP-OES Depends on Type I Ultrapure Water for Multi-Element Trace Analysis
- Ultrapure Water Enables Excellent Chromatographic Performance for LC -MS Analysis
- ELGA Showcase Latest Innovations in Water Purification at Pittcon 2013
- A Trusted Name in Water Purification for Over 50 Years
- ELGA® LabWater Strengthens its Sustainability Commitment
- ELGA Wins Internationally Coveted “Red Dot Award: Product Design 2011”
- Awards Keep Rolling in as ELGA Win Two More GOLD Awards for PURELAB Flex
- ELGA Labwater's PURELAB flex Awarded the Aquatech China Innovation Gold Award
- ELGA’s PURELAB flex….the Future of Pure Water for Science
- PURELAB Flex...the Future of Pure Water for Science
See all reviews
Member since 2013
Andhra Pradesh Pollution Control Board
Read more »
"This equipment is working satisfactorily. After-sales-service is excellent. They have been extending good service support."
See all reviews
Member since 2012
Read more »
"We have been using PureLab Flex for the last few months in our R&D Lab. Although it is a good purification system that works well most of the time, when we draw more than one or two litres of deionised water, then the purification reading goes down from 18.2 to 13 or 12. After that, it goes back to 18.2 after a shot while."