PSD/3 syringe pumps are driven with a DC servo motor. The syringe pumps have self contained driver components. The pumps excel in applications requiring a linear laminar flow, as well as superb accuracy and precision.
• DC Servo motor-driven syringe pump
• Compact 30 mm syringe stroke
• Self-contained module includes both logic and driver boards
• Versatile RS-232 communications interface
• Daisy chain up to 16 units
• Certified accuracy within ±1.0% and precision within +.2%, traceable to N.I.S.T.
• Syringe speeds from 0.5 second to 60 minutes per stroke
Receive your quote directly from Hamilton Company.
SelectScience Members can achieve membership status by writing product reviews. This helps other members to better understand the Reviewer's experience and expertise.
Status: No. Reviews Published: Member 0 1-4 5-14 15+ By Invitation
Reviewers are also encouraged to publish a 'public profile' so others can benefit from a further understanding of the Reviewer's applications and expertise.
Write a review today>>
Reviewer(what's this)Membership Status
Member since: 2011
Organization: Univ North Carolina