If you’re looking for increasing accuracy, speed and efficiency, the highly automated ProtoCOL 2 colony counter and zone measuring range offers the ultimate solution. With the introduction of the ProtoCOL 2 series, a new generation of colony counting and zone measurement has been reached. This ground breaking instrument takes the technology to a new level with its unique functionality and performance.
ProtoCOL 2 Count is the perfect system for multiple applications, including food, water, dairy, beverage, hygiene, clinical microbiology, environmental monitoring, toxicology, sterility testing, pharmaceuticals and fungal contamination.
ProtoCOL 2 Count is a complete system for all automatic colony counting applications.
With the standard system:
- Count coloured colonies, plaques and perform microbial limit tests
Add additional software modules for:
- Spiral plates
- OPKA (Opsonophagocytic Killing Assay)
- SBA (Serum Bactericidal Activity)
- Ames assay and mouse lymphoma test
- Multi-sector plates, eg, air sampling and multiwell plates
- Ergonomic design for comfortable use and easy access
- Sensitive touch screen for rapid input and intuitive control
- Unique lighting (patent pending) configuration for exceptional illumination of all sample types
- Fully automatic reading for time savings of over 80% when compared to any manual method
- Highly reproducible and consistent results
- Extensive results and data output facilities
- Meets the most demanding requirements for 21 CFR Part 11, GLP and QA
- Has full audit trail and user permissions log