Optimize, characterize, and screen with confidence. Simultaneously measure 36 molecular interactions in a single experiment with the ProteOn™ XPR36 protein interaction array system. Save time from setup to analysis and obtain label-free SPR data with versatility, speed, and without limitations.
• Speed up your antibody, hybridoma, and phage display library screening
• Optimize multiple conditions in just one experiment with proprietary One-shot Kinetics™ technology
• Unique real-time double referencing delivers data you can trust
• New Achieve unmatched results with the novel surface of the ProteOn™ HTG sensor chip for HIS-tagged recombinant proteins
• New ProteOn Manager™ 3.0 software allows quick and easy automatic protocol creation with customizable analysis reports
100–240 V, includes ProteOn XPR36 instrument, ProteOn Manager™ software, controller/display, maintenance kit (#176–4100), One–shot Kinetics™ kit (#176–1010), buffers, and accessories.
Visit the manufactuer's website to experience the ProteOn XPR36 system via an online demonstration, or contact Bio-Rad to learn more.