ProteOn Manager™ Software (176-0200)
Software for ProteOn XPR36 instrument control, experiment design, data collection, and analysis, CD–ROM, includes HASP key.
ProteOn Manager software provides a single interface for instrument setup, experiment design, data collection, and analysis.
- Instrument control - use wizards for postexperiment and weekly maintenance reminders
- Protocol design - design templates, use automatic protocol creation, or create custom protocols
- Sample management - display sample layouts in several ways
- Data collection - visualize real-time interactions at all 36 spots
- Autoprocessing - process data to illustrate the effects of different applied parameters with several referencing options including novel interspot and real-time double reference
- Data analysis - perform step-by-step kinetic, equilibrium, and concentration analysis using wizards; association, dissociation, and affinity constants are reported
Security Edition software enables compliance with U.S. FDA 21 CFR Part 11 regulations.