Proteome Profiler Human Phospho-RTK Array Kit
R&D Proteome Profiler Human Phospho-RTK Array Kit - For the parallel determination of the relative level of tyrosine phosphorylation of receptor tyrosine kinases (RTKs). Proteome Profiler Human Phospho-RTK Array Kit contains 4 membranes - each spotted in duplicate with 42 different RTK antibodies.
The R&D Human Phospho-Receptor Tyrosine Kinase (Phospho-RTK) Array is a rapid, sensitive,
and economical tool used to detect changes in phosphorylation between samples. R&D Systems Human Phospho-Receptor Tyrosine Kinase (RTK) Array Kit is a screening tool designed to simultaneously detect the relative phosphorylation of 42 different RTKs. The Kit eliminates the need for numerous immunoprecipitation (IP) and/or Western blot experiments. RTKs are captured by antibodies spotted on a nitrocellulose membrane. Levels of phospho-RTK are then assessed using an HRP-conjugated pan phospho-tyrosine antibody followed by chemiluminescence detection.
Proteome Profiler Human Phospho-RTK Array Kit advantages include:
• SPECIFIC - Carefully selected panel of 42 capture antibodies gives low cross-reactivity
• RAPID - 5 hour assay time
• EFFICIENT - Tests 42 different RTKs simultaneously with a small sample size
• SENSITIVE - Up to 20 times more sensitive than IP-Western blots
• CONVENIENT - Utilizes chemiluminescence detection
• FLEXIBLE - Protocol may be tailored to specific needs
R&D Proteome Profiler Human Phospho-RTK Array Kit Contents:
Each Human Phospho-RTK Array Kit contains most of the necessary components for a ready-to-run assay without the need for specialized equipment.
• 4-Single Use Nitrocellulose Membranes spotted in duplicate with capture and control antibodies
• 4-Well Multi-dish
• Array Buffer 1 (for blocking and sample incubation)
• Array Buffer 2 Concentrate, 5X (for dilution of the detection antibody)
• Wash Buffer Concentrate, 25X (for washing the arrays after lysate and detection antibody incubations)
• Anti-Phospho-Tyrosine-HRP Detection Antibody
• Transparency Overlay Template
• Detailed product insert with protocol
Application notes and news
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries