ProSwift® RP Protein Column
Monolith Reversed-Phase Columns for High-Resolution Protein Separations at High Flow Rates
ProSwift® reversed-phase monolith columns uniquely provide the advantages of high resolution at exceptionally high flow rates for protein separations. They deliver the outstanding resolving power of nonporous analytical media combined with faster separations than any bead based columns available. ProSwift polymer monolith columns achieve long column lifetime, exhibit reproducibility even after hundreds of runs, and have broad pH stability, providing high stringent wash capability.
ProSwift polymer monolith media are uniquely suited for the separation of proteins. Each monolith is a single cylindrical polymer rod containing an uninterrupted, interconnected network of flow-through channels of a specific pore size. These large channels and the monolith’s nonporous surfaces result in fast mass transfer for high-resolution and fast protein separations. The channels also produce low backpressure, allowing the use of higher linear velocities with minimal loss of resolution.
ProSwift® RP Protein Column Features:
- High resolution at high speed
- Highest operational flow rates available
- High throughput and improved productivity
- Optimal performance in a broad range of applications
- Excellent stability over a wide pH range of 1 to 14
- Outstanding reproducibility and ruggedness
- High stringent wash compatible, for example, 1 M NaOH
- High loading capacity
- Chemistry: Phenyl
- Length: 50, 250 mm
- ID: 1.0, 4.6 mm