ProPac® SCX and WCX Protein Column
Strong and Weak Cation-Exchange Columns for High-Resolution Separation of Proteins and MAbs
The Thermo Scientific ProPac™ SCX column line has expanded to include the next generation ProPac SCX-20 column. This column provides unequalled high resolution of protein variants.
ProPac SCX-10 and WCX-10 strong and weak cation-exchange columns are based on a nonporous core particle that results in high-efficiency peaks and high-resolution separations of protein variants. A hydrophilic layer prevents unwanted secondary interactions. A grafted cation-exchange surface provides pH-based selectivity control and fast mass transfer for high-efficiency separation and moderate capacity.
ProPac® SCX and WCX Protein Column Features:
- Characterization and quality control assessment of monoclonal antibodies and other proteins
- Unequalled resolution
- High-resolution separations with excellent sample recovery
- Unmatched column-to-column and lot-to-lot reproducibility
- Useful for characterization of related protein variants (e.g., deamidation and MAb lysine truncation variants)
- Highly-efficient peaks with excellent sample recovery
- Available in different dimensions and formats for flexibility in method development
- Length: 50, 100, 150, 250 mm
- ID: 2.0, 4.0, 9.0, 22 mm