Prodigy Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP-OES) Spectrometer
See all reviews
Member since 2013
Read more »
"We have used Leeman Labs ISP's since we first started in business back in 1985. Their quality has improved with each new machine they come up with, to the point where we can run months on end without any trouble at all. We are a production laboratory, so it's important that our machines fire up every day and can handle lots of work, and these units do. The machines are extremely accurate and easy to use. They could have a few more features in their software like real-time data transfer, and programmable auto-samplers (so I would not have to transfer sample tubes from one rack to anther just to run them). However, for the most part, I am extremely happy with their machines and their service if we ever do have a problem."
See all reviews
Member since 2011
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Read more »
"Great sales service and support. Maintainence is time consuming for the individual lab not using the instrument reguarly."
Prodigy High Dispersion ICP Spectrometer - All the capability you'll ever need in an ICP.
From the most basic application to the most complex research task, Prodigy delivers results.
Prodigy brings together the latest in solid-state detector technology and Leeman Labs’ advanced high dispersion Echelle spectrometer to provide the most powerful ICP available today. Not only does Prodigy provide superb resolution, stability and detection limits for reliable results, it also provides a wide variety of optional features that are guaranteed to enhance the capabilities of your inorganic analysis lab.
Prodigy Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP-OES) Spectrometer Features:
- Large format, Advanced Solid-Stated Array Detector (L-PAD) with In-Pixel Processing.
- Full wavelength coverage from 165-1100 nm.
- 800 mm, low stray light optics.
- Full Frame Imaging Captures Entire ICP Spectrum At Once.
- Available in Radial, Axial and Dual View Configurations.
- Image Stabilized Plasma.
- Application Specific Sample Introduction Systems.
- Built-in Scheduled Maintenance Monitor.
- 21CFR part 11 Compliant.
Extend your lab's capability with Prodigy's optional advanced analysis features:
- Operator-Selector Resolution provides better accuracy in complex matrices.
- Nebulizer Mass Flow Control.
- Halogen Analysis Capability.
- Time Resoloved Analysis.
- IQ, OQ, and PQ Package.
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!