Symyx Software Process Notebook is an Electronic Laboratory Notebook (ELN) designed specifically to solve the challenges faced by process chemists, improving information management, saving time, and improving experiment quality.
Prepare: Efficiently Plan Experiments
- Searchable global database of corporate knowledge enables scientists to make informed decisions and design better experiments.
- Document editors specifically designed for process chemists utilize automated stoichiometric and scaling calculations to simplify experimental setup.
- Ability to plan and execute parallel experiments enables faster and better process optimization.
Document: Record Experiments and Create GMP Documentation
- Customizable QuickText and a built-in database of chemicals and associated properties enable rapid, convenient procedure entry to improve information quality.
- Automatic generation of batch records and process flow diagrams saves time and streamlines the generation of GMP documentation.
Analyze: Rapidly Evaluate Chemical Process Information
- Standardized and accessible documentation of all chemical process information streamlines technology transfer across the clinical supply chain and to outsourcing partners.
- Multi-step process planner provides detailed campaign planning, including the analysis of materials, resources, waste disposal, and overall costs.
- A single Notebook platform spanning discovery and development, facilitates rapid data aggregation for reports, including FDA submissions.