Analyze elemental biodiesel impurities with one instrument.
Rigaku's Primini Biofuel is suitable for phosphorus analysis in biodiesel for EN14214 and ASTM D6751. It is optimized for sub-ppm detection limits of P, S and Cl and features easy operation without chemical treatment of the samples.
Easy sample preparation and operation reduces the need for a highly skilled operator. A helium atmosphere is maintained in the spectroscopic chamber and sealing film separates the sample chamber from the spectroscopic chamber, protecting the X-ray tube and the spectrometer in the event of a spilled oil sample.
Primini Biofuel Features:
- Optimized for rapid sub-ppm analysis of P, S and Cl in any hydrocarbon fuel
- Compliant with ASTM D2622 and ASTM D6334 for analysis of S in petroleum product
- Compliant with ASTM D6751 and EN14214 for determination of P in biodiesel
- High-resolution, sequential wavelength dispersive X-ray fluorescence spectrometer
- Easy routine operation requires little operator skill, no chemicals and minimal supplies