See all reviews
Member since 2011
Read more »
"With the new software I find Gilson's to be the easiest to use for UV triggered purifications."
The system’s wide flow rate range (from the 333 and 334 Pumps) allows for both semi-preparative and preparative separations. High pumping power accommodates a wide range of preparative column sizes. All injection modules feature a continuous flow path design. The system can accommodate large injection volumes with minimal sample waste and carryover. The new rinse station system incorporates a flowing jet wash and allows the use of up to two different rinse solvents.
• Low dwell volume allows fast, reproducible gradients
• Off bed collection racks allow for true large-scale fraction collection into vessels of your choice without sacrificing bed space
• Incorporate Gilson's System Organizers for stacking to conserve bench space
• Injection of up to 15 g per run depending on column dimensions
• The 30X Pump Series configured as injection pumps can inject volumes up to several liters to maximize sample loading on preparative HPLC columns
• Separate injection and collection pathways that eliminate contamination of fractions from the injection process
• The solvent valve allows for immediate access of up to five off bed solvent reservoirs
• The GX Direct Injection Module features an innovative injection port design that attaches directly to the injection valve reducing void volumes and minimizing carryover associated with calibrated connection tubing
• The GX Direct Injection Module offers various sample loop sizes providing the largest sample volume range on the market today