Precision XS Microplate Sample Processor
BioTek announces the release of the Precision XS Automated Sample Processor to its line of Precision Series Liquid Handling Systems.
The Precision XS is a compact workstation for transferring samples from single tubes to microplates or a variety of other labware.
The Precision XS uniquely combines a single-channel sample processor, an 8-channel pipette and a bulk reagent dispenser all in one compact, affordable product.
The Precision XS’ flexible platform layout accommodates applications from hit picking to serial dilutions with its included 1- and 8-channel pipettes.
Intuitive Precision Power™ PC software simplifies programming even for those new to automated liquid handling.
In addition to transfers using standard disposable pipette tips, the Precision XS’ autoclavable and organic solvent resistant bulk reagent dispenser is available is equipped with an autoclavable and organic solvent resistant bulk reagent dispenser for transferring larger volumes.
Intuitive Precision Power™ PC software simplifies the programming of applications from hit picking to serial dilutions even for those new to automated liquid handling.
BioTek’s BioStack™ microplate stacker increases liquid handling throughput by delivering up to 30 microplates to the Precision XS platform.
The Precision XS is the best solution in sample processors for today’s modern lab providing the power of unattended operation over manual pipetting with the simplicity and economy lacking in high-end liquid handlers.
Application notes and news
- Automated Compound Profiling Applications for the Assessment of Lead Compound Off-target Effects
- A Flexible and Robust Solution for Automated 384-well HDAC Profiling
- Ruggedness Testing Including an Evaluation of Automation of a Cell- Based Bioluminescent TNFα Blocker Bioas...
- Overcoming the Crabtree Effect is Critical to Mitochondrial Toxicity Testing
- Automated Triplex Assay to Assess Cell Viability, Cytotoxicity and Apoptosis Using the Precision XS and Syn...
- Automation of the IDEXX Avian Influenza Virus Antibody Test Kit Using Individual Components and a Twister I...
- BioTek Instrumentation Enables In-vitro, Cell-Based ADME/Tox Applications at SOT 2011
- BioTek Highlights Cell-Based Assay Automation at SBS 2010
- BioTek Instruments and Enzo Biochem Life Science Unit Form Strategic Collaboration to Provide Innovative Sy...
- BioTek to Debut Epoch System and Features Microplate Instrumentation Solutions at 2009 ELRIG Symposium
- BioTek Instruments and Promega Simplify the Determination of Cell-based Mechanisms of Toxicity with Automat...
- BioTek Highlights Microplate Reader, Washer/Dispenser Technologies and More at SBS 2009
- BioTek Instruments, Inc. Showcases Popular Products at Experimental Biology 2007
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries