Precision Microplate Pipetting System
Precision™ Microplate Sample Processor and Pipetting systems are an affordable, unique solution for automated 96-/384-well microplate liquid handling. With its ability to perform virtually any routine liquid transfer, Precision replaces manual pipetting. The Precision XS model adds even greater functionality with its combination of a single-channel sample processing head, an 8-channel pipetti...read more
Precision™ Microplate Sample Processor and Pipetting systems are an affordable, unique solution for automated 96-/384-well microplate liquid handling.
With its ability to perform virtually any routine liquid transfer, Precision replaces manual pipetting. The Precision XS model adds even greater functionality with its combination of a single-channel sample processing head, an 8-channel pipetting head and an 8-channel bulk reagent dispenser all in one compact instrument.
The Precision liquid handling systems offer the best solution in sample processors for today’s modern lab, providing the power of unattended operation and the simplicity and economy lacking in high-end liquid handlers. Precision is specifically designed to fit into most biological safety cabinets and chemical fume hoods, while the intuitive Precision Power pc software simplifies the programming of applications from hit picking to serial dilutions. BioTek’s BioStack™ Microplate Stacker increases liquid handling throughput and provides walk-away automated processing of up to 50 microplates when integrated with Precision or Precision XS.
Application notes and news
- A Novel Food Freshness Assay Based on ATP Depletion Part 2
- Automated, High Throughput Methods for the Quantification of Endogenous Cellular Kinase Activity using HTRF...
- Automation of a Novel Cell-Based ELISA for Cell Signaling Pathway Analysis
- Automated Compound Profiling Applications for the Assessment of Lead Compound Off-target Effects
- A Flexible and Robust Solution for Automated 384-well HDAC Profiling
- Ruggedness Testing Including an Evaluation of Automation of a Cell- Based Bioluminescent TNFα Blocker Bioas...
- Overcoming the Crabtree Effect is Critical to Mitochondrial Toxicity Testing
- Automated Triplex Assay to Assess Cell Viability, Cytotoxicity and Apoptosis Using the Precision XS and Syn...
- Automation of the IDEXX Avian Influenza Virus Antibody Test Kit Using Individual Components and a Twister I...
- BioTek Instrumentation Enables In-vitro, Cell-Based ADME/Tox Applications at SOT 2011
- BioTek Highlights Cell-Based Assay Automation at SBS 2010
- BioTek Instruments and Enzo Biochem Life Science Unit Form Strategic Collaboration to Provide Innovative Sy...
- BioTek to Debut Epoch System and Features Microplate Instrumentation Solutions at 2009 ELRIG Symposium
- BioTek Instruments and Promega Simplify the Determination of Cell-based Mechanisms of Toxicity with Automat...
- BioTek Highlights Microplate Reader, Washer/Dispenser Technologies and More at SBS 2009
- BioTek Instruments, Inc. Showcases Popular Products at Experimental Biology 2007