See all reviews
Member since 2011
Canadian Memorial Chiropractic
Read more »
"Perfect separation transfers for Western Blots."
Precision Plus Protein Standards for protein electrophoresis offer unsurpassed band sharpness, accurate molecular weight determination, lot-to-lot consistency, and instant orientation for gel electrophoresis and western blotting. These protein standards contain 10 highly purified recombinant proteins, including 3 reference bands, in an ideal range of bands from 10 to 250 kD.
Features of Precision Plus Protein Standards
• Clean, sharp bands for accurate molecular weight estimation
• Molecular weight confirmed by mass spectrometry
• Proprietary staining technology that provides batch-to-batch MW consistency and reproducible electrophoretic migration
• Unstained and WesternC standards with a Strep-tag affinity peptide for detection and MW determination on western blots
Precision Plus Protein Standards are available as
• Precision Plus Protein Kaleidoscope Standards
• Precision Plus Protein Dual Color Standards
• Precision Plus Protein All Blue Standards
• Precision Plus Protein Unstained Standards