PowerWave HT Microplate Spectrophotometer
BioTek’s PowerWave HT microplate spectrophotometer is designed for use in a myriad of applications, from direct quantitation of nucleic acids using automated pathlength correction to full-scale high throughput operations that demand speed, accuracy and reliability.
With rugged hardware, proven optical performance and a very small footprint, the PowerWave HT is uniquely designed to provide the most application flexibility while saving space both on the benchtop and in automated systems. Gen5 Data Analysis software comes with PowerWave HT, providing unsurpassed power and versatility. Use PowerWave HT for applications requiring low UV measurements, such as direct DNA quantitation and purity testing, RNA quantitation, as well as basic ELISA’s, enzyme kinetics, colorimetric assays, spectral scanning and many other applications.
- No Interference Filters Required - Monochromator optical design provides continuous wavelength selection from 200 nm to 999 nm.
- Microplate Types - 96 and 384-well plates measured. In addition, the PowerWave HT can also read up to 8 of BioTek’s patented Bio-Cell™ quartz vessels for fixed 1 cm measurements.
- Fast Reading Speed - Using “on the fly” technology, an entire 96-well plate can be read as few as 5 seconds.
- Temperature Control and Microplate Shaking - BioTek’s 4-Zone™ temperature control is a standard feature with the PowerWave HT. BioTek microplate readers use a natural convection system rather than a forced hot air system. This reduces evaporation in the microplate across its broad temperature range of 4° above ambient to 50°C.
- Robotics Compatible - The PowerWave HT's small footprint makes it ideal for robotic systems. The carrier is designed for easy robot gripper access. PowerWave HT is compatible with BioStack 3 and BioStack.
- Gen5™ Data Analysis Software included with all models.
Application notes and news
- Identification of Biofuel Producing Bacteria Through Temperature Resistance
- Kinetic Analysis of ß-Galactosidase Activity using the PowerWave™ HT and Gen5™ Data Analysis Software
- The Kinetic ELISA Advantage in Quantitative Assays: Demonstrated with BioTek's PowerWave™ HT Microplate Rea...
- BioTek to Present Products and Events at SBS 2011
- Read, Wash, Dispense & Automate with BioTek Instruments at LabAutomation 2010