In as little as 30 seconds, the PowerLyzer™ 24 homogenizer is capable of processing up to 24 samples in 2 ml tubes. With true "hands-free" operation, the downtime associated with manipulating samples through multiple cycles is eliminated. Even the toughest and most difficult samples such as pine needles, seeds, spores, fungal mats, bone, and skin are easily and effectively lysed using the PowerLyzer™ 24 homogenizer and MO BIO's high-quality nucleic acid isolation kits. By adjusting the run times and rotation speeds, precise optimization of individual sample type is achieved to save hours of work and sample manipulation.
- High speed mechanical action, horizontal tube positioning, and optimized bead-beating technology deliver fast, efficient, and reliable homogenization and lysis in seconds
- Accommodates all sample types, including difficult samples such as pine needles, seeds, spores, fungal mats, bone and skin
- Homogenize up to 24 samples in 2 ml tubes simultaneously, without cross-contamination
- Store up to 99 custom programs with variable speed and time settings
- Front loading design requires minimal bench space, provides quick and easy processing and cleaning, and is quiet
- Optimized for use with MO BIO nucleic acid isolation kits