Power Processor Sample Handling System
The Power Processor can revolutionize your lab's entire operation, enhancing productivity, operator safety and accuracy, as well as significantly reducing labor costs and eliminating opportunities for errors for improved patient safety.
By automating your pre-analytical testing processes, the Power Processor helps ensure consistent turnaround time and accurate results. In turn, your lab can optimize the use of its staff and deliver better quality service to your customers. Plus, the open-architecture system can connect to a variety of analyzers, even non-Beckman Coulter systems, giving you the flexibility to grow your lab as testing demands change.
Power Processor Sample Handling System Features:
- Single point of entry for all specimen processing.
- Sample log-in and sorting using bar-code technology.
- Automated centrifugation.
- Automated cap removal.
- Sample sorting into discrete personality racks (for SYNCHRON LX® and CX® Clinical Systems, UniCel® DxC Clinical Systems, UniCel DxI and Access® Immunoassay Systems, and generic output racks for other instruments).
- Throughput of 300 tubes per hour, based on the centrifuge run parameters.