Portrait™ 630 Reagent Multi-Spotter
The Portrait™ 630 spotter is the latest innovation from Labcyte Inc. The Portrait 630 is a fully automated, non-contact, nozzle-free acoustic droplet ejection system optimized to deposit MALDI matrix and other reagents onto tissue sections and other samples for precision MALDI imaging mass spectrometry. Multi-step protocols, precise drop-on-drop positioning and flexible droplet timing automate sequential experiments such as tryptic digests followed by matrix deposition. Automated reagent deposition using the Portrait 630 spotter improves crystal formation, yielding higher quality, more sensitive, and more reproducible mass spectra.
Application notes and news
- Spot-On-Spot Ultra-Low-Volume Array Applications Using Acoustic Droplet Ejection
- Labcyte and Deerac Fluidics Combine Forces to Enhance Low Volume Liquid Handling
- Labcyte Inc. Launches Two New Systems to Expand Acoustic Droplet Ejection Technology for a Wider Range of U...
- Portrait™ 630 Reagent Multi-spotter Wins R&D100 Award
- Portrait™ 630 Reagent Multi-spotter Wins Technology Prize at MipTec 10th Anniversary Conference in Basel, S...