Portable conductivity meters with GLP function handylab LF 11 and LF 12
The handylab LF 11 and LF 12 portable conductivity meters in shock-proof, water-tight casings are ideally suited for field work.
The versatile conductivity meters can be used to measure electrical conductivity, total dissolved solids (TDS), salinity and temperature.
Measurement memor y and interface
In comparison with the handylab LF 11, the handylab LF 12 additionally has a data memory, which makes it possible to save measurements manually or automatically using a timer control, and then evaluate them at a later time. Furthermore, this conductivity meter has a configurable inter face with a recognition function (RS-232) so that it can be connected to a computer (bi-directional) or a recorder.
The special AutoRead function, which can be additionally activated, ser ves to monitor the drift of the combination electrode. The measure value is only released when the stability criteria are fulfilled. This ensures the reproducibility of measurement
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries