Poroshell 120 columns provide rugged, high resolution separations within the pressure range of any mainstream LC system, making the benefits of sub-2 µm performance available with all existing LCs. Poroshell columns can achieve high resolution and high speed separations on current instruments, and higher resolution and speeds on new high-pressure LC and LC/MS systems. Stable to 600 bar, Porosh...read more
2 scientists have reviewed this product
|Paz Lorenzo Garcia|
See all reviews
Member since 2011
Universidad San Pablo
Read more »
"High efficiency, high price."
Poroshell 120 columns provide rugged, high resolution separations within the pressure range of any mainstream LC system, making the benefits of sub-2 µm performance available with all existing LCs.
Poroshell columns can achieve high resolution and high speed separations on current instruments, and higher resolution and speeds on new high-pressure LC and LC/MS systems. Stable to 600 bar, Poroshell 120 are great for fast UHPLC analyses, and can accelerate your older, traditional 5 µm method for 4-5x reduction in analysis time. With a family of ten chemistries, including the recently introduced PFP, and alignment with the ZORBAX family chemistries, method development and transfer is flexible and easy.
- High efficiency and high resolution, with up to 50% less backpressure than sub-2 μm columns
- 2 μm frit, for rugged performance with dirty samples
- Compatible with 400 bar and 600 bar LCs, as well as UHPLC instruments
- An expanding family of bonded phases to align with the ZORBAX Family, for reliable scalability
- Excellent selectivity and peak shapes
- Designed for exceptional reproducibility
- Explore Poroshell 120 solutions focused applications, from food to pharma
Application notes and news
- Comparison of Biosimilar and Innovator Monoclonal Antibody Rituximab Using the Agilent 1260 Infinity Bio-in...
- Determination of Dapsone in Bovine Muscle with Agilent Bond Elut SPE and LC/MS/MS
- Transfer the EP/USP Method for Atorvastatin from a Traditional-5 μm Column to an Agilent Poroshell 120 Colu...
- Two Dimensional HPLC using a High pH Stable Superficially Porous Column
- Sensitive Fluorescence Analysis of Aflatoxins Using Post-Column UV Derivatization on the Agilent 1260 Infin...
- Proven Approaches for Today’s Forensic/Toxicology Challenges
- Analysis of Positional Isomers with Agilent Poroshell 120 PFP Columns
- Carbonyl-DNPH Derivatives in Indoor and In-car Air by UHPLC and Triple Quadrupole LC/MS
- Fast Analysis of Fruit Juice Acids with an Agilent Poroshell 120 SB-Aq Column
- Fast Determination of N-Methyl Carbamate Pesticides in Fruit and Vegetable Juice
- Aminoglycosides in Milk Using Agilent Bond Elut Plexa SPE, Agilent Poroshell 120, and LC/Tandem MS
- Syringe Filter Filtration Efficiency and Impact on LC Column Life
- Analysis of Color Additives in Sweets
- Reduced Ion Suppression and Improved LC/MS Sensitivity with Agilent Bond Elut Plexa
- Scalability of Agilent Columns across HPLC and UHPLC Instruments
- Agilent Technologies Introduces User-Friendly Chromatography and Spectroscopy
- Agilent Highlights Advances in Food, Data Systems, LC/MS and Columns at Pittcon 2010