Polystyrene Black TC treated sterile with lid 96 well Plate
Porvair Sciences range of solid bottom 96-well assay plates is specifically designed for absorbance, fluorescence, luminescence and scintillation applications. The design uses the most popular 96-well format with standard ‘chimney’ wells to overcome optical crosstalk and contamination.
These plates are designed to give optimum results from any instrument which reads from the top of the plate. The acclaimed composite black/white plate has been shown to be ten times more sensitive than a standard white plate for chemi-luminesence assays.
Polystyrene Black TC treated sterile with lid 96 well Plate Features:
- Opaque walls to prevent well-towell crosstalk
- Clear plate bottom permits direct microscopic viewing
- Thickness of bottom 0.75mm
- For use with top or bottom reading instruments
- Standard ANSI/SBS format
- Well volume of 350μl
- Constructed from ultra pure grade polystyrene