Tubes made of the following materials
• Polystyrene: Is ideally suited for optical measurements as a result of its high clarity.
• Polypropylene: Displays high thermal, mechanical and chemical resistance. It is therefore recommended for the storage of chemical and biological samples.
• Polyethylene: Is characterised by high thermal and chemical resistance.
The tubes are available
• with round or conical bottom
• with or without skirt
• in sterile or non-sterile version
Receive your quote directly from Greiner Bio-One GmbH.
SelectScience Members can achieve membership status by writing product reviews. This helps other members to better understand the Reviewer's experience and expertise.
Status: No. Reviews Published: Member 0 1-4 5-14 15+ By Invitation
Reviewers are also encouraged to publish a 'public profile' so others can benefit from a further understanding of the Reviewer's applications and expertise.
Write a review today>>
Reviewer(what's this)Membership Status
Member since: 2015
Organization: Mercy Hospital