POLARstar OPTIMA Multidetection Microplate Reader with Fluorescence PolarizationBMG LABTECH
The POLARstar OPTIMA is a versatile microplate reader offering five separate reading modes with integrated resonance energy transfer detection capabilities (FRET, BRET).
• Fluorescence Polarization
• Fluorescence Intensity - including FRET and multilable applications
• Time-Resolved Fluorescence - including DELFIA®
• Luminescence (flash & glow) - including BRET, DLReadyTM certified
• Absorbance - UV/Vis with path length correction
The POLARstar OPTIMA multidetection microplate reader offers all the features of the FLUOstar OPTIMA plus fluorescence polarization and a unique Simultaneous Dual Emission detection system, which allows the detection of two emitted wavelengths at the same time.
It has been designed with a dedicated luminescence measurement system so you do not have to make a choice between a microplate fluorometer and luminometer. The POLARstar OPTIMA offers exceptional luminescence performance in a single instrument package that easily fulfilled Promega’s stringent DLReady™ (Dual Luciferase validation) criteria.
The POLARstar OPTIMA reads up to 384-well plates in all detection modes. Up to two on-board reagent injectors can be used to initiate kinetic events. Due to the individually adjustable delivery volumes for each well, the injectors can be used to produce dilution schemes and concentration ranges throughout the plate. Top and bottom plate reading, precise temperature control up to 45°C or up to 60°C, well scanning, multi-mode shaking capabilities and gas vent connection enhance the assay flexibility of the POLARstar OPTIMA.
The POLARstar OPTIMA comes with BMG LABTECH's established OPTIMA Reader Control Software and comprehensive MARS Data Analysis Software. The familiar and highly visual OPTIMA reader control software provides limitless possibilities for test set up and is fully compliant with FDA regulation 21 CFR Part 11. The well-organized Data Analysis Software – MARS – offers a Template Manager for building complex data processing protocols and a Wizard-guided interface to create easy step-by-step calculations, and much more.
Application notes and news
- A Fluorescence Based Assay of the Epigenetic Enzyme Histonedeacetylase 1 (HDAC1)
- FRET-Based Screening for Potential Modulators of G Protein/GoLoco Interaction
- Fluorometric Determination of Extracellular Enzyme Activities in Peat Using the FLUOstar OPTIMA
- Rapid ultra-sensitive isothermal DNA detection using RPA technology and the POLARstar OPTIMA
- Use of the FLUOstar OPTIMA Microplate Reader to monitor amyloid formation
- Dual Luciferase Reporter (DLR) Assay Certification on the Omega Series of Readers
- Promega’s P450-Glo™ Luminescent Cytochrome P450 Assay Using the FLUOstar OPTIMA
- Internalisation of Fluorescently Labelled Phagocytosis
- Calcium Detection Upon GPCR Stimulation Using the NOVOstar and Screen Quest™ Fluo-8 NW Calcium Kit
- The Microplate Reader Durable Enough to Withstand Changes in Gravity
- BMG LABTECH Showcase Innovative Microplate Reading Solutions at Biotechnica 2011
- BMG LABTECH to Highlight New Applications at MIPTEC 2011
- BMG LABTECH Announces First FP User Group Meeting
- BMG LABTECH to Present Latest Innovations of Microplate Reading Technology at SBS 2010
- Microplate Readers and Lab Automation Possibilities from BMG LABTECH
- BMG LABTECH – The Microplate Reader Company - at the SBS 2009 Conference
- MARS data analysis software available for all BMG LABTECH microplate readers
- BMG LABTECH announces the new PHERAstar Plus – HTRF® reading always one step ahead
- BMG LABTECH releases the new evaluation software, MARS
- DLReady™ Certification for the Omega Series of Microplate Readers - BMG LABTECH’s Newest Series of Multifun...