PLC 2020 - Compact Liquid Chromatography System
Purification Right Out of the Box
It’s all in one ... a full chromatography system at your fingertips to easily and quickly purify compounds. Now it’s easier than ever to perform high pressure reverse phase applications. The PLC 2020 offers a compact, cost-effective solution that minimizes bottlenecks in your lab and decreases time to market.
The PLC 2020 Personal Purification System is a fully-functioning purification system in a small, compact footprint intended to support an individual or a small group of chemists. It is designed for all levels of purification, from high pressure reverse phase chromatography to FLASH. In response to the growing need for easy-to-use, self-contained systems, the PLC 2020 Personal Purification System was developed to meet the demand for quick and easy purification without sacrificing accuracy.
- Dual, variable wavelength UV/VIS detection from 190-700 nm
- Interchangeable flow cell design to accommodate a wide variety of applications
- Select between five different solvents
- Interchangeable pump heads allow the option to select optimum flow range
- Ream-time, graphical gradient modifications and real-time sample tracking during run
- Manual fraction collection functions for Advance and Divert
- Conditional logic fraction collection based on up to two detector channels using any combination of Slope and/or Level
- Auto-Print and Auto-Export of sample reports at the end of a run
Application notes and news
- A Practical User Guide for the Determination of Optimal Purification Gradients for the Gilson PLC 2020
- A Quick Study ‐ Comparison of Chromatography Normal Phase vs. Flash on the Gilson PLC 2020
- Natural Product Purification of Lycopene and β-Carotene using Flash Column Sample Clean-up Prior to High Pr...
- Optimizing the Purification of a Standard Chiral Compound Utilizing a Benchtop, Multi-Purpose, Semi-Prepara...
- Personalize your Purification Team with the PLC 2020