FRITSCH Planetary Ball Mills – The Laboratory Standard! FRITSCH Planetary Mills classic line
are the most effective laboratory mills for rapid loss-free ultra-fine grinding down to under 1 µm of hard to soft materials dry or in suspension. FRITSCH Planetary Mills are also suitable for mixing and homogenising emulsions and pastes and for mechanical alloying and activation in materials research. Advantages of FRITSCH Planetary Mills Classic Line
• Fast grinding to below 1 μm
• Up to 800 rpm
• Safe clamping of the bowls with the Safe-Lock-System
• Simple, ergonomic handling and easy cleaning
• Grinding bowls and balls in 8 different materials to suit all needs and avoidance of contamination through abrasion
• Maximum protection against undesired contamination of the samples
• Consistent reproducibility
• Long, reliable service life even under continuous, heavy duty usage
Ideal for Comminution of samples with a maximum feed particle size of up to 10 mm and a sample quantity of 0.5 – 900 ml down to a final fineness below 1 µm dry or in suspension in the field of: Geology and Mineralogy, Ceramics, Chemistry, Biology, Pharmaceuticals, Metallurgy, Material Technology and sample preparation for analysis.
FRITSCH Planetary Mills are available in different configurations – for each application the perfect Mill! For grinding results down into the nano-range, test our Planetary Mills premium line! Faster, simpler and safer. A completely new dimension in high-tech grinding.
Test the FRITSCH Planetary Mills - Send your most difficult sample to FRITSCH and they will carry out a free sample grinding for you free of charge. Compare for yourself!