Planetary Micro Mill PULVERISETTE 7 classic line
Fritsch GmbH - Milling and Sizing
For the uniform, and extremely fine comminution of very small samples of hard to soft grinding material, dry or in suspension, down to colloidal fineness. All classic line Planetary Mills are cha...read more
For the uniform, and extremely fine comminution of very small samples of hard to soft grinding material, dry or in suspension, down to colloidal fineness.
All classic line Planetary Mills are characterised by particularly easy, ergonomic operation, offer fast and easy cleaning and guarantee safe clamping of the bowls.
For mixing and perfect homogenising of emulsions or pastes. Maximum sample quantity: 40 ml. The grinding sample is comminuted by high-energy impacts from grinding balls and friction between balls and the grinding bowl wall.
Planetary Micro Mill PULVERISETTE 7 classic line Features:
- Large rotational speed range
- Grinding chamber completely encapsulated but easy to open
- Cooling of the grinding chamber with a built-in fan for long grinding times
- Programmable microprocessor control
- Precise rotational speed regulation with display of set/actual values
- Programme-timer for grinding operation and cooling phases
- Reversing function
- Energy-save-function (electricity-saving mode)
- RS232 interface for output of process data and programming of grinding cycles
- Ergonomic IP64 membrane keyboard
- Maintenance-free drive with asynchronous motor and frequency converter
- Mains voltage (100-120/200-240 V) configurable on the instrument
- Recyclable plastic housing
- Certified safety CE
- 2-year guarantee
- Chemistry, biology, pharmacology and pharmaceutical research, medicine, nuclear research, spectroscopy, x-ray fluorescence.