Planetary Ball Mill PM 400
Planetary Ball Mills are used wherever the highest degree of fineness is required. Apart from the classical mixing and size reduction processes, the mills also meet all the technical requirements for colloidal grinding and have the energy input necessary for mechanical alloying processes. The extremely high centrifugal forces of the Planetary Ball Mills result in very high pulverization energy and therefore short grinding times.
The PM 400 is a robust floor model with 4 grinding stations.
• powerful and quick grinding down to nano range
• comfortable parameter setting via display and ergonomic 1-button operation
• automatic grinding chamber ventilation
• 10 SOPs can be stored
• programmable starting time
• power failure backup ensures storage of remaining grinding time
• reproducible results due to energy and speed control
• suitable for long-term trials and continuous use
• 2 different grinding modes (dry and wet)
• optional pressure and temperature measuring system PM GrindControl
• measurement of energy input
• wide range of materials for contamination free grinding
• Safety Slider for safe operation