Planetary Ball Mill PM 200
Planetary Ball Mills are used wherever the highest degree of fineness is required. Apart from the classical mixing and size reduction processes, the mills also meet all the technical requirements for colloidal grinding and have the energy input necessary for mechanical alloying processes. The extremely high centrifugal forces of the Planetary Ball Mills result in very high pulverization energy and therefore short grinding times.
The PM 200 is a convenient benchtop model with 2 grinding stations.
• powerful and quick grinding down to nano range
• automatic grinding chamber ventilation
• 10 SOPs can be stored
• programmable starting time
• power failure backup ensures storage of remaining grinding time
• reproducible results due to energy and speed control
• suitable for long-term trials and continuous use
• 2 different grinding modes (dry and wet)
• measurement of energy input
• wide range of materials for contamination free grinding
• Safety Slider for safe operation
• comfortable parameter setting via display and ergonomic 1-button operation
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries