The PK7300 is a world leader in pretransfusion, automated blood donor testing.
System features include 300 sample per hour throughput, full online system status updates, data transfer capabilities, liquid level sensors for reagent and diluent volume detection, aspiration and dispense monitoring intelligence, and self-monitoring of critical instrument processes with alarms including result invalidation for abnormal conditions.
PK7300 Product Features:
- The PK7300 provides remarkable throughput, processing up to 300 samples, per hour. From introduction of samples to final results, the PK7300 incorporates all necessary system controls and data management.
- Self-monitoring of critical instrument processes with alarms and result invalidation for abnormal conditions
- True positive sample ID with readings for sample and plate bar codes, including ISBT code 128 labels
- Bar code identification and random access testing for quality control samples
- Full online status information and data transfer
- Customized test panels and sample reports
- Versatile quality control aids and analysis reports
The efficiencies of full automation make the PK7300 fast, easy, flexible and reliable:
- Integral rack feeders accept 120 primary samples
- Liquid level sensors
- User-programmable reagent volumes
- Primary reagent vial sampling
- Aspiration and dispensing monitoring
- Frequent and thorough cleaning of all probes and cups
The PK7300's color CCD camera delivers image processing with state-of-the-art accuracy and sensitivity for optimal analysis and interpretation of results.