Pippin Prep DNA Size Selection System
The Pippin Prep is a preparative electrophoresis platform for collection of size-selected DNA samples.
The system automates DNA size selection using disposable, pre-cast agarose cassettes to extract fractions according to user-defined software input. Samples are electro-eluted from agarose and collected in buffer. The platform is used for the construction of next-gen sequencing libraries.
The system collects fragments (depending on gel type) between 90 bp- 8kb. A higher quality of sample can be extracted, more reproducibly and with no cross-contamination, when compared to manual gel purification methods.
Application notes and news
- Tag Team: Scientists Use Pippin to Optimize Nextera Libraries
- New Take on RADseq Enables High-Throughput Variant Discovery
- Better Metagenomics Methods Offer Hope for Studies with Ultra-Low DNA
- ChIP-Seq Library Prep Using the Pippin Prep DNA Size Selection System
- Gene, Transcription Start Site and Splice Site Identification Increased Through Use of Automated Preparativ...
- Expanded NGS Applications for the Pippin Prep DNA Size Selection System
- Sage Science Introduces the BluePippinTM DNA Size Selection System
- Sage Science Introduces Automated DNA Size Selection for Mate Pair Library Construction at AACR 2011