|Miss Valerie Anne Edwards|
See all reviews
Member since 2002
Read more »
"These are just great. I have had trouble getting all the sizes I want, but the ones I have (100-1000 ul size) are just invaluable."
There are certain situations in the lab in which suitable safety precautions must be taken in counteract any potential risks and to prevent any unpleasant surprises. It must be possible to anticipate in advance the dangers presented by carryover effects from radioactive, highly toxic or infectious sample material as well as the contamination risk caused by foreign DNA (e.g. as a result of aerosol formation).
Our ep Dualfilter T.I.P.S. have an integrated dual filter made of pure hydrophobic polyethylene without "self-sealing" additives. This filter provides protection against carryover and contamination caused by aerosols and does not swell up as a result of incorrect pipetting. Samples can then be easily recovered. In line with the special biological purity requirements of a PCR application, ep Dualfilter T.I.P.S. are "PCR clean", sterile (in accordance with USP, DAB and Ph.Eur.) and thus free of human DNA, DNase, RNase and PCR inhibitors.
The new Eppendorf ep Dualfilter T.I.P.S. are the first filtertips with a two phase filter for contamination protection. The tips are manufactured to the highest possible quality from pure, non recycled materials under cleanroom conditions. The are characterized by defined flow dynamics, low wettability and high thermal stability. They are certified pyrogen free and PCR clean (free from human DNA, DNase, RNase and PCR-inhibiting substances).
The two-phases effect!
- Two filter layers provide dual protection for pipette and sample
- Two filter layers provide dual protection from aerosols and biomolocules
- Free from PCR inhibitor additives
- Patent pending technology
- All tips are provided sterile, Eppendorf PCR clean and pyrogen-free
- Batch certified
- ep Dualfilter T.I.P.S. contains well-defined different pore sizes within the two filter layers. The white layer which faces the sample retains drops, splashes and aerosols. the blue layer above it forms a highly-effective double barrier, that reliably binds even biomolecules.
Even more, ep Dualfilter T.I.P.S. are characterized by:
- Defined flow dynamics
- Low wettability
- High thermal stability
- Leak proof seal*
- Minimum attachment and ejection forces*
*when used in combination with Eppendorf pipettes
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries