See all reviews
Member since 2013
Chaminade University/cancer Center Hawaii
Read more »
"Great for everyday biological research and academia. Easy to change filters. Long battery life. The light is very functional and useful during aliquots. Makes laboratory science fashionable with the many color offers!"
PIPETBOY pro – Enlightened pipetting
Accuracy, speed and ergonomic design are the essential characteristics realized in the PIPETBOY pro in order to productively work with all serological pipettes of 1-100 ml.
Designed for error-free and comfortable pipetting, the white LED light integrated in the PIPETBOY pro provides an optimal illumination of the area around the pipette, ensuring accurate pipetting and preventing eyestrain.
A highly accurate flow control is achieved simply by applying variable finger pressure on the pipettor trigger buttons, changing between drop-by-drop dispensing or fast motorized pipetting at speeds of up to 10 ml/s. Weighing just 190 grams and ergonomically designed to comfortably fit in your hand, the PIPETBOY pro makes even prolonged pipetting effortless.
Features and benefits:
• Integrated LED illumination of pipette for error- and eyestrain-free working.
• Fine control of pipetting via finger pressure enables accurate drop-by-drop dispensing.
• Quiet and strong pump for high pipetting speed of up to 10 ml/s.
• Lightweight and ergonomic design for maximal comfort.
• Removable and autoclavable pipette holder module for highest cleanness and safety.
• Five colours to choose from according to personal preferences and lab organisation.
Application notes and news
- INTEGRA Biosciences Invests In UK Market
- Launch of the New VACUSIP Bench Top Aspiration Waste Removal System
- INTEGRA to Present New 96 Channel Handheld Electronic Pipette at LabAutomation 2011
- Free T-Shirt for Pipette Users at Neuroscience 2010
- INTEGRA PIPETBOY for Error-Free Pipetting
- INTEGRA VIAFLO Announces Next Generation of Pipette Tips
- VIAFLO to showcase the new PIPETBOY pro at ASM 2010
- INTEGRA Announces Major Program of Introductions for Analytica 2010
- Comfortable Error-Free Pipetting