PinAAcle 900 AA Spectrometers
The PinAAcle™ series of atomic absorption (AA) spectrometers brings AA performance to new heights. Engineered with an array of exciting technological advances, it offers a variety of configurations and capabilities to deliver exactly the level of performance you need: • Flame only, furnace only, or space-saving stacked designs featuring both • Flame, furnace, flow injection, FI...read more
1 scientist has reviewed this product
See all reviews
Member since 2013
Water Purification Plant
Read more »
"We have had this atomic absorption spectrometer for over 2 years now. Initially there were some software issues, but once the software was reinstalled it worked fine. PerkinElmer service and support has been excellent! The AS900 autosampler has some wear problems, but the company is standing behind it and correcting the manufacturing issues. The software is fairly easy to work with. Overall the instrument has been a reliable work horse for our lab. I would gladly purchase additional lab equipment from this manufacturer."
The PinAAcle™ series of atomic absorption (AA) spectrometers brings AA performance to new heights.
Engineered with an array of exciting technological advances, it offers a variety of configurations and capabilities to deliver exactly the level of performance you need:
• Flame only, furnace only, or space-saving stacked designs featuring both
• Flame, furnace, flow injection, FIAS-furnace and mercury/hydride capabilities on a single instrument
• Choice of Deuterium or longitudinal Zeeman background correction
• TubeView™ color furnace camera simplifies autosampler tip alignment and sample dispensing
• Proven WinLab32™ software offering both ease-of-use and exceptional flexibility
And no matter which model you select (900F, 900Z, 900H, 900T), you’ll discover an intuitive, highly efficient system capable of simplifying your journey from sample to results—even with the most difficult matrices. Experience peak performance and unmatched productivity.
Step up to the PinAAcle series from PerkinElmer.
Application notes and news
- Determination of As, Se and Hg in Waters by Hydride Generation/Cold Vapor Atomic Absorption Spect...
- Trace Metals in Waters by GFAAS, in Accordance with U.S. EPA and Health Canada Requirements
- Analysis of Pb, Cd and As in Spice Mixtures Using Graphite Furnace Atomic Absorption Spectrophoto...
- Toxic Trace Metals in Edible Oils by Graphite Furnace Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometry
- THGA Graphite Furnace AA – Automatic Matrix Modification for Improved Analytical Quality and Samp...
- Analysis of Pb, Cd and As in Tea Leaves Using Graphite Furnace Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometry
- Quantification of Essential Metals in Spice Mixtures for Regulatory Compliance Using Flame Atomic...
- Analysis of Vanadium, Nickel, Sodium, and Iron in Fuel Oils using Flame Atomic Absorption Spectro...
- Accurate Determination of Lead in Different Dairy Products by Graphite Furnace Atomic Absorption ...
- The Determination of Toxic, Trace, and Essential Elements in Food Matrices using THGA Coupled wit...
- PerkinElmer Releases New Analytical Sciences Consumables and Supplies Catalog
- Latest Analytical Innovations Presented