PhyTip® Columns offer automated, flexible and scalable solution for biomolecule separation. The PhyTip® technology platform enables chromatography using automated bench top platforms (for up to 12 samples in parallel) and robotic liquid handling systems (for up to 96 samples in parallel). The unique design of the PhyTip® affinity columns allows bidirectional flow of the sample through the column to maximize the use of the resin by increasing capture and elution of the target protein, leading to the highest yield possible. The screens surrounding the resin at the base of the column allow elution volumes as low as 10 µL, and therefore high concentration product. In addition, the high efficiency bidirectional washes lead to the highest possible sample purity. A wide range of sample sizes can...Read more
Receive your quote directly from PhyNexus, Inc..
SelectScience Members can achieve membership status by writing product reviews. This helps other members to better understand the Reviewer's experience and expertise.
Status: No. Reviews Published: Member 0 1-4 5-14 15+ By Invitation
Reviewers are also encouraged to publish a 'public profile' so others can benefit from a further understanding of the Reviewer's applications and expertise.
Write a review today>>
Reviewer(what's this)Membership Status
Member since: 2013
Organization: Roche Glycart AG
Standard Column Sizes:
• 200 µL column with 5 or 20 µL resin
• 1000 µL column with 10, 20, 40, 80, 160 or 320 µL resin
PhyTip chromatography applications include:
• Antibody library screening
• Protein engineering
• Drug target discovery/identification/validation
• Chromatin immunoprecipitation
• Purification and enrichment of protein complexes
• Protein interaction studies
• Epitope mapping
• Membrane protein surfactant screening
• Ion Exchange Purification Condition screening
• Ion exchange protein purification
• Many more…
A custom specific resin packaging service is also available.