- Ease of use
- After sales service
- Value for money
PhyTip® Columns offer automated, flexible and scalable solution for biomolecule separation. The PhyTip® technology platform enables chromatography using automated bench top platforms (for up to 12 samples in parallel) and robotic liquid handling systems (for up to 96 samples in parallel). The unique design of the PhyTip® affinity columns allows bidirectional flow of the sample through the column to maximize the use of the resin by increasing capture and elution of the target protein, leading to the highest yield possible. The screens surrounding the resin at the base of the column allow elution volumes as low as 10 µL, and therefore high concentration product. In addition, the high efficiency bidirectional washes lead to the highest possible sample purity.
A wide range of sample sizes can be processed from a broad selection of column bed sizes and chemistries, including affinity, ion exchange, gel filtration, normal phase and reverse phase. Resin bed volumes range from 5 µL to 320 µL.
Standard Column Sizes:
• 200 µL column with 5 or 20 µL resin
• 1000 µL column with 10, 20, 40, 80, 160 or 320 µL resin
PhyTip chromatography applications include:
• Antibody library screening
• Protein engineering
• Drug target discovery/identification/validation
• Chromatin immunoprecipitation
• Purification and enrichment of protein complexes
• Protein interaction studies
• Epitope mapping
• Membrane protein surfactant screening
• Ion Exchange Purification Condition screening
• Ion exchange protein purification
• Many more…
A custom specific resin packaging service is also available.
Application notes and news
- PhyTip Columns: Beyond Affinity Purification - Adapting Ion Exchange to Small-Scale Columns
- PhyNexus PhyTip® Columns for Rapid Micro-Volume Scale Capture, Purification and Enrichment of Proteins and ...
- PhyTip® Columns Processed on the Tecan Freedom EVO® for Complete Automation of High-Throughput Protein Puri...
- True Parallel Protein Purification with PhyTip® Columns Using the Freedom EVO® and MultiChannel Arm™ 96
- A Novel Approach to Automated High-Throughput Protein Enrichment and Characterization
- PhyTip® 5K Gel Filtration Column for Automated High Throughput Desalting and Buffer Exchange of Functional ...
- PhyTip® Normal Phase Columns for Enrichment of Glycans
- The Phynex PhyTip Column Method for Obtaining High Concentrations of Active Proteins
- PhyTip® ProPlus Affinity Columns for Antibody Purification
- Performance Characteristics and Assay Procedures for Protein A PhyTip Columns
- PhyTip® Columns Containing CaptureSelect® Resins for Purification of Antibodies and Antibody Fragments
- MEA 2 Personal Purification System for Automated PhyTip® Column Sample Processing
See all reviews
Member since 2013
Roche Glycart AG
Read more »
"This product is really easy to use, has a good binding capacity and you get reproducible results. The handling is very simple and customer friendly. The boxing of the tips for shipping can be improved though. If you don't use the whole pack at once it is a bit impractical the way it is. Would be better to have a box that can be closed properly again after opening."