SelectScience Members can achieve membership status by writing product reviews. This helps other members to better understand the Reviewer's experience and expertise.
Status: No. Reviews Published: Member 0 1-4 5-14 15+ By Invitation
Reviewers are also encouraged to publish a 'public profile' so others can benefit from a further understanding of the Reviewer's applications and expertise.
Write a review today>>
Member since: 2013
Organization: Roche Glycart AG
Application Area: HiTruput purification
"This product is really easy to use, has a good binding capacity and you get reproducible results. The handling is very simple and customer friendly. The boxing of the tips for shipping can be improved though. If you don't use the whole pack at once it is a bit impractical the way it is. Would be better to have a box that can be closed properly again after opening."
Standard Column Sizes:
• 200 µL column with 5 or 20 µL resin
• 1000 µL column with 10, 20, 40, 80, 160 or 320 µL resin
PhyTip chromatography applications include:
• Antibody library screening
• Protein engineering
• Drug target discovery/identification/validation
• Chromatin immunoprecipitation
• Purification and enrichment of protein complexes
• Protein interaction studies
• Epitope mapping
• Membrane protein surfactant screening
• Ion Exchange Purification Condition screening
• Ion exchange protein purification
• Many more…
A custom specific resin packaging service is also available.