PFT™ Powder Flow Tester
Powder Flow Tester for quick and easy powder flow analysis
The PFT Powder Flow Tester delivers quick and easy analysis of powder flow behavior in industrial processing equipment. It is ideal for manufacturers who process powders daily and want to minimize or eliminate downtime and expense that can occur when hoppers discharge erratically or fail to discharge altogether.
Brookfield Engineering is now offering Shear Cell Kits with new material choices for use with their PFT Powder Flow Tester. The standard Shear Cell Kit includes a Trough and Lid milled from 304 stainless steel. Now these components are available in mild steel, 316 stainless steel, and Tivar.
PFT™ Powder Flow Tester Features:
Application notes and news
- Accurate and Rapid QA/QC Tests for Powders: Bulk Solids Industry
- When Powders Fail To Flow or What is a Normalized Flow Function
- Powder Flow: Powdered Milk
- Free Powder Sample Testing Evaluates Powder Behavior and Flowablilty
- Brookfield Engineering Offers New Material Choices for Powder Flow Tester Shear Cell Kits
- Free Powder Sample Testing in Five New Brookfield Powder Labs
- Brookfield Engineering Launches New Version of Powder Flow Software