Petrifilm™ Rapid Yeast and Mold Count Plates
Petrifilm™ Rapid Yeast and Mold Count Plates - Rapid, labor-saving technology for product and environmental testing.
Yeasts and molds can grow in a wide range of conditions in your raw materials, finished product and production environment, making them difficult to control. Complicating matters is the five-day incubation period required by traditional agar methods. 3M™ Petrifilm™ Rapid Yeast and Mold Count Plates are a faster, easier method. Featuring a new indicator technology that makes colonies easier to interpret, these completely sample-ready plates provide results in just 48 hours.
Proven as reliable as the DRBC and DG-18 spread plate methods as well as the acidified PDA and YGC agar pour plate methods, 3M Petrifilm Rapid Yeast and Mold Count Plates also enhance your productivity by eliminating the inoculation of multiple spread plates, the addition of antibiotics or tartaric acid and the agar preparation process altogether.
Petrifilm™ Rapid Yeast and Mold Count Plates Features & Benefits:
- Easy to use - Added foam barrier around the inoculation area makes
inoculating the plates easier.
- Easy to interpret - Special technology keeps mold colonies from spreading
- Broad food performance - Can be used with both low and high water
- Proven reliability - Versus DRBC, DG-18, acidified PDA and YGC
- Labor saving - Eliminates the need for the labor intensive, multiple plate
spread plate technique.
- Versatile - Can be used for air, swab or surface contact environmental sampling.
- Fast Results - New indicator dye technology provides results in 48 hours
of incubation time.