Perfecta3D Hanging Drop Plates - 384-Well
The patent-pending Perfecta3D® Hanging Drop Plates are 96- and 384-well plates that facilitate the formation, culture, and testing of three-dimensional (3D) spheroids and stem cell aggregates without the aid of coatings or matrices.
With only one spheroid forming in each well, 3D spheroids formed in Perfecta3D Hanging Drop Plates are consistent and diameter can be controlled by the number of cells seeded in each well. Media and compounds can be added or removed from the top of the plate, and cells can be added for patterned co-cultures. The well plate format means that the plates are compatible with manual or automated liquid handling equipment. Product and ordering information can be found at www.3DBiomatrix.com/products.
Application notes and news
- Perfecta3D® Hanging Drop Plates Case Study: Huntington Medical Research Institutes (HMRI)
- Tumor Histoids: Scalable Production of Living Human Mini‐Tumors for High Throughput Drug Screening
- 3D Spheroid Culture and Drug Testing Using a Novel Hanging Drop Culture Plate
- 3D Pluripotent Stem Cells: Simplified Culture and Realistic Differentiation
- 3D Spheroid Culture to Revolutionize the Next Generation Drug Development Offensives
- 3D Cell Culture: An Early-Stage Oncology Drug Discovery Tool