While some systems on the market offer users a choice between acquisition speed or resolution, the Pegasus GC-HRT provides scientists with an unprecedented combination of speed, resolution, mass accuracy, isotopic abundance, and dynamic range. This instrumentation utilizes LECO's own Folded Flight Path™ (FFP™) technology to allow users to achieve resolutions of up to 50,000. LECO's exclusive ChromaTOF-HRT™ software with Automated Peak Find and True Signal Deconvolution® provides seamless data handling and compatibility with the NIST Library.
Application notes and news
- Analysis of Polychlorinated Biphenyls (PCBs) in Fish Oil Supplements by Gas Chromatography with High Perfor...
- Analysis of Light Crude Oil using GC—HR ToFMS
- Analysis of Persistent Organic Pollutants in Complex Matrices by GC-HR TOFMS
- High Performance Mass Spectrometry of Persistent Organic Pollutants: What Else Is In My Dioxin Sample?
- Confirmation of Barbiturate Poisoning with GC-TOFMS
- Meeting the Challenges of EPA 1613b using Gas Chromatography with High Resolution Time-of-Flight Mass Spect...
- GC-TOFMS Study on Common Drugs of Abuse: Diphenylhydramine, Orphenadrine, Propoxyphene, Amitryptyline and D...
- Application of GC High Resolution Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometry to Mouse Liver Metabolomic Analyses
- Fast Detection of Derivatized Drug Samples (Methyl Derivatives) in Spiked Horse Urine Samples Using GC-TOFMS
- Characterization of a Cannabinomimetic Compound in Synthetic Cannabis by Gas Chromatography-High Resolution...
- Gas Chromatography High Resolution Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometry (GCHRT)
- Analysis of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons in Fish and Shellfish from the Gulf of Mexico by GC-TOFMS and ...
- Analysis of Polychlorinated Biphenyls (PCBs) in Fish Oil Supplements by Gas Chromatography with Multi-Refle...
- Leco Announce Chemical Ionization Source for Pegasus® GC-HRT
- Chemical Ionization (HR-CI) Source Introduced by LECO for Pegasus® GC-HRT
- Explore the Possibilities with High Performance TOFMS
- Simultaneous C/N/S Analysis for Macro Samples, Software Demo’s, & HRT Application Work on Display at Pittcon
- New Separation Science R&D Facility Opens
- Visit LECO at ASMS—Booth #125
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries