Pegasus 4D GCxGC-TOFMS
GCxGC, combined with the Pegasus HT TOFMS, changes the perspective of complex sample analysis. No longer limited to two analytical dimensions, the Pegasus 4D GCxGC-TOFMS system provides you with four dimensions of analytical resolution for significantly more complete complex sample analysis. With LECO GCxGC you are able to detect hundreds-to-thousands more compounds than previously seen using con...read more
4 scientists have reviewed this product
See all reviews
Member since 2012
The Coca-Cola Company
Read more »
"This is a very sensitive yet easy to run mass spectrometer with very complete software applications. 4D adds more separation and analytical power to an already powerful system making ppb analysis routine."
See all reviews
Member since 2007
University of Georgia
Read more »
"This instrument is extremely versatile and greatly expanded our research capabilities. With the additional options, Leco surpasses all other 4D GC instrumental platforms currently on the market."
GCxGC, combined with the Pegasus HT TOFMS, changes the perspective of complex sample analysis. No longer limited to two analytical dimensions, the Pegasus 4D GCxGC-TOFMS system provides you with four dimensions of analytical resolution for significantly more complete complex sample analysis.
With LECO GCxGC you are able to detect hundreds-to-thousands more compounds than previously seen using conventional GC. Separations, which previously resulted in dozens or hundreds of peaks, now yield thousands of individual components from complex mixtures.
Powerful, easy-to-use Windows-based ChromaTOF® software simplifies component identification —providing you with a significant increase in efficiency and productivity. Other unique processing capabilities (such as sample comparisons) allow for automated mining of complex GCxGC data to extract previously unidentifiable similarities and differences.
Application notes and news
- Qualitative GC/TOFMS Analysis of Nutmeg Extract
- Characterization of a Biofuel Sample by Comprehensive Two-Dimensional Gas Chromatography Time-of-Flight Mas...
- Detection and Quantification of Fatty Acid Methyl Esters (FAMES) in Jet Fuel by GCxGC-TOFMS
- Light Crude Oil Fingerprinting from Six Different Global Regions Using GCxGCTOFMS with Structural Classific...
- Confirmation of Barbiturate Poisoning with GC-TOFMS
- Forensic Toxicology Analysis of Non-derivatized Drugs in Urine by Automated Solid Phase Microextraction (SP...
- Enhanced Detection and Separation of Anabolic Steroids for Anti-Doping Control Screening by Comprehensive T...
- GC-TOFMS Analysis of Urine Extract Samples Used for a Liver Drug-Induced Injury Study
- GC-TOFMS Study on Common Drugs of Abuse: Diphenylhydramine, Orphenadrine, Propoxyphene, Amitryptyline and D...
- Analysis of Anabolic Steroids for Doping Control Purposes by GC-TOFMS and GCxGC-TOFMS
- Characterization of a Cannabinomimetic Compound in Synthetic Cannabis by Gas Chromatography-High Resolution...
- Defining Statistical Variation Between the Small Molecule Metabolite Profiles of Different Fish Species
- Analysis of Pesticide Residues in JonaGold Apples Using QuEChERS Approach and Comprehensive Two-Dimensional...
- Defining the Retention Times of 209 PCB Congeners Using GCxGC-TOFMS
- Analysis of Fruit Commodities by GC-TOFMS and GCxGC-TOFMS Using QuEChERS Approach
- Small Molecule Metabolite Identifications in Diabetic Versus Non-Diabetic Urine Sample Groups
- Application Data from Recent Oil Spill to Help Determine the Environmental Impact
- Analysis of Samples from the Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill by GCxGC-TOFMS
- Using the Statistical Compare and Fisher Ratio ChromaTOF Features to Define Variance in the Small Metabolit...
- Automated Comparison of Scotch and Midwest Spearmint Oils Using GC/TOFMS
- Qualitative Comparison of Whisky Samples Using Fast GC/TOFMS
- GC-TOFMS Study on Genuine Scotch Whisky and Whisky Produced by Alternative Methods
- Advances in Essential Oils Analysis Using Comprehensive Two Dimensional GC and Time-of-Flight MS
- Determination of Fatty Acid Methyl Esters by GCxGC-TOFMS
- Evaluation of PDMS-Based Extraction Techniques and GC-TOFMS for Off-Flavor Chemicals in Beer
- Comparison of Two Lemon Oils by GC-TOFMS
- Analysis of Brominated Flame Retardants by GCxGC-TOFMS
- EPA Method 8270D- Calibration Curve Development and DFTPP Tuning by GC-TOFMS
- Explore the Possibilities with High Performance TOFMS
- Simultaneous C/N/S Analysis for Macro Samples, Software Demo’s, & HRT Application Work on Display at Pittcon
- New Separation Science R&D Facility Opens
- Visit LECO at ASMS—Booth #125
- Visit LECO at ASMS 2009—Booth #131
- ChromaTOF® 4 Now Available from LECO