Pearl® Impulse Small Animal Imaging System
The Pearl® Impulse Small Animal Imaging System can enable you to: visualize imaging agents in mice dynamically with real-time imaging; use native cells and cell lines for in vivo imaging, without reporter genes; achieve exceptional sensitivity and deep target imaging with laser excitation and near-infrared fluorescent detection; detect two near-infrared probes simultaneously; acquire optimized images quickly with one-button operation; use validated BrightSite™ targeting agents to get started immediately without developing your own agents.
The revolutionary FieldBrite™ Xi Optical Technology results in exceptional sensitivity, with deeper tissue penetration and earlier target detection. The rapid, one-button acquisition of 700 nm, 800 nm, and white light images enables quick screening of animals and simultaneous detection of different targets. With HEPA-filtered imaging beds for immunocompromised animals, docking stations and SmartFlow anesthesia systems and suites, you are in complete control of your experiment. Applications of the Pearl® Impulse Small Animal Imaging System: Receptor targeting Transporter targeting Structural imaging Biodistribution Vascular/lymphatic imaging Most are important to cancer researchers.
Pearl Impulse now comes with Image Studio Software, an intuitive, easy-to-use imaging software developed by LI-COR. The application-driven ribbon interface makes training for new users fast and simple. Contact LI-COR for more information on various package configurations and pricing. For availability outside the United States, contact your local distributor.
Application notes and news
- In Vivo Breast Cancer Characterization Imaging using Two Monoclonal Antibodies Activatably Labeled...
- Near-Infrared Optical Imaging in Mouse Models of Parkinson's Disease, Alzheimer's Disease, and Contact Derm...
- BrightSite™ Near-Infrared Fluorescent Targeting Agents for Optical Imaging of Disease
- Frost & Sullivan Lauds LI-COR Biosciences for Developing NIR Fluorescence, One of the Most Remarkable Advan...
Why make an enquiry with SelectScience?
- EASY It’s quick and simple to do
- FAST Your enquiry will be delivered straight to the manufacturer
- FREE You’re under no obligation
- SECURE We only pass your details on to trusted suppliers at your request
- SAVE TIME Submit your details once and make multiple enquiries