Pearl® Impulse Small Animal Imaging System
The Pearl® Impulse Small Animal Imaging System can enable you to: visualize imaging agents in mice dynamically with real-time imaging; use native cells and cell lines for in vivo imaging, without reporter genes; achieve exceptional sensitivity and deep target imaging with laser excitation and near-infrared fluorescent detection; detect two near-infrared probes simultaneously; acquire optimized images quickly with one-button operation; use validated BrightSite™ targeting agents to get started immediately without developing your own agents.
The revolutionary FieldBrite™ Xi Optical Technology results in exceptional sensitivity, with deeper tissue penetration and earlier target detection. The rapid, one-button acquisition of 700 nm, 800 nm, and white light images enables quick screening of animals and simultaneous detection of different targets. With HEPA-filtered imaging beds for immunocompromised animals, docking stations and SmartFlow anesthesia systems and suites, you are in complete control of your experiment. Applications of the Pearl® Impulse Small Animal Imaging System: Receptor targeting Transporter targeting Structural imaging Biodistribution Vascular/lymphatic imaging Most are important to cancer researchers.
Pearl Impulse now comes with Image Studio Software, an intuitive, easy-to-use imaging software developed by LI-COR. The application-driven ribbon interface makes training for new users fast and simple. Contact LI-COR for more information on various package configurations and pricing. For availability outside the United States, contact your local distributor.
Application notes and news
- In Vivo Breast Cancer Characterization Imaging using Two Monoclonal Antibodies Activatably Labeled...
- Near-Infrared Optical Imaging in Mouse Models of Parkinson's Disease, Alzheimer's Disease, and Contact Derm...
- BrightSite™ Near-Infrared Fluorescent Targeting Agents for Optical Imaging of Disease
- Frost & Sullivan Lauds LI-COR Biosciences for Developing NIR Fluorescence, One of the Most Remarkable Advan...
Join the Global SelectScience Community Today! It’s FREE!
Helping you make informed decisions about the latest lab products and technologies:
- Be the first to learn about new technologies
- 10,000+ trusted product reviews from your peers
- Compare 500,000 products and manufacturers
- Get exclusive buying tips from experts
- Find solutions fast: 10,000+ Application Notes, Webinars and Videos
Connect with 250,000 scientists... All in one place!