Pearl® Impulse Small Animal Imaging System
The Pearl® Impulse Small Animal Imaging System can enable you to:
- visualize imaging agents in mice dynamically with real-time imaging;
- use native cells and cell lines for in vivo imaging, without reporter genes;
- achieve exceptional sensitivity and deep target imaging with laser excitation and near-infrared fluorescent detection;
- detect two near-infrared probes simultaneously;
- acquire optimized images quickly with one-button operation;
- use validated BrightSite™ targeting agents to get started immediately without developing your own agents.
The revolutionary FieldBrite™ Xi Optical Technology results in exceptional sensitivity, with deeper tissue penetration and earlier target detection. The rapid, one-button acquisition of 700 nm, 800 nm, and white light images enables quick screening of animals and simultaneous detection of different targets. With HEPA-filtered imaging beds for immunocompromised animals, docking stations and SmartFlow anesthesia systems and suites, you are in complete control of your experiment.
Applications of the Pearl® Impulse Small Animal Imaging System: Receptor targeting Transporter targeting Structural imaging Biodistribution Vascular/lymphatic imaging Most are important to cancer researchers. Pearl Impulse now comes with Image Studio Software, an intuitive, easy-to-use imaging software developed by LI-COR. The application-driven ribbon interface makes training for new users fast and simple. Contact LI-COR for more information on various package configurations and pricing. For availability outside the United States, contact your local sales office.
Application notes and news
- In Vivo Breast Cancer Characterization Imaging using Two Monoclonal Antibodies Activatably Labeled...
- Near-Infrared Optical Imaging in Mouse Models of Parkinson's Disease, Alzheimer's Disease, and Contact Derm...
- BrightSite™ Near-Infrared Fluorescent Targeting Agents for Optical Imaging of Disease
- Frost & Sullivan Lauds LI-COR Biosciences for Developing NIR Fluorescence, One of the Most Remarkable Advan...