The pCMV-Script PCR cloning kit is a polymerase chain reaction (PCR) cloning method that can be performed in 1-hour without adding bases to the primers. The kit permits the efficient cloning of PCR fragments with a high yield and a low rate of false positives. In the ligation reaction, PCR products are incubated with the predigested pCMV-Script mammalian expression vector, the restriction enzyme Srf I, and T4 DNA ligase.
- Clone inserts generated with any PCR enzyme
- Derived from the pBluescript vector
- >= 80% cloning efficiency
- >= 90% of white colonies contain desired insert
- No additional bases required for PCR primers
- Contains XL10-Gold ultracompetent cells
- Mammalian expression kit